Some practical tips for happy trails
From family hikes to more intense sporty excursions, certain precautions are a must:
- Remember to take water with you
- Equip yourself properly with shoes and adapted clothes
- Remember to adapt the length of your route to the age of your children
- Check the weather before leaving
- Go to the nearest tourist office - they're a mine of information.
A few simple considerations will also help to preserve our environment:
- Respect protected areas
- Stay on the trails
- Close gates behind you
- Keep dogs on a lead
- Take your litter home
- Let the flowers grow....
- No fires.